The policy set out below applies to the collection and processing of personal data by our company DREAM UNIT FISHING
This policy defines the main commitments of our company in terms of the protection of personal data, the activity of which is intended for professionals (or individuals).
As editor of the website, Mr. Romain Grimaldi is also the Data Controller.
The Data Controller declares that he carries out personal data processing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personal nature and the free movement of these data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms (amended on May 25, 2018).
Legal basis for the collection
Each collection of personal data carried out by the Data Controller meets the conditions defined by the regulations in force, in particular:
– Information to the data subject relating to the data processing carried out;
– Obtaining the consent of the data subject to the transfer of their data to third parties.
Type of personal data collected
Depending on the purpose of the collection, the Data Controller may collect the following data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address.
Purpose of processing
The purposes of the processing carried out are in particular :
– The delivery of the services subscribed by the person concerned;
– Communication to the person concerned of information concerning news or offers relating to the sector of activity of his company;
– Improving communication to the people concerned (relevant content, planning of the sending of offers according to needs);
The data are kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
By default, this period is set at 6 years from the date of data collection or of the last interaction between the data subject and the Data Controller.
Security and confidentiality
The Data Controller undertakes to take all appropriate measures in order to guarantee a level of protection adapted to the risk in terms of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and in particular, in order to prevent data from being personal character are not distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
In accordance with the regulations in force, the person whose personal data is collected has the right, at any time, to exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning him as well as his rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and portability of their personal data. Any request to exercise these rights must be sent to the Data Controller by email at the following address:
In addition, each communication from the Data Controller includes an unsubscribe link allowing the person concerned to no longer receive the offer to which they have unsubscribed.
The people likely to have access to personal data are:
– the staff of the Data Controller;
– subcontractors carrying out processing on behalf of the Data Controller in accordance with his instructions;
– subject to the consent of the persons concerned, trusted third parties (affiliate networks, agencies, lead generation companies and companies looking for customer acquisition and / or online visibility).
In this context, the Data Controller ensures with his subcontractors and trusted third parties that they have put in place the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of data.
No transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Union is made by the Data Controller.